Thursday, 6 September 2012

Final focused workshop

This lesson I finished editing the files into the correct order and length, and with that concluded the editing process. Here is the final product.

Animation focused workshop 3

Today we went straight to the art room, where we began our final day of animation. Ruby and Jess decided they had finished their frames, so they began scripting and recording the voice-over, while I made the final three scenes of the animation. While I exported the scenes as .swf files and gifs, they edited the soundscape together on audacity.

Once we had finished, we returned to our regular room and we began to transfer files between our computers, so that we all had copies of the vital files. When I had the soundscape and their drawings saved I opened adobe premiere elements and started editing them together, with sountrack and voiceover, into the final product.