Wednesday, 2 November 2011

Blog 7

Last week we spent the day at Fairfield for the first time in a while. This time we were finding our pictures from alphabet city, picked a few and resized them on photoshop to make them the correct sizing for lino cuts. We then spent the rest of the day creating two lino cuts and making several prints of each. When we had finished our printing we picked our favorite and had it photographed. We downloaded the pictures, then edited together our prints and our reference photographs by changing the opacity of the pictures and overlaying them. We then used filters and adjusting of brightness and contrast to finish our pictures.

Me and Ruby cutting out our lino prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment